Thursday, September 04, 2008

Preview of McCain's Speech....

There is a bear in the woods...Wait, wrong script.

Tonight will be one long non-sequitur:
The 2008 election is the most important in our lifetime because of the dangers in the world. I was a POW. Vote for me. Also, I believe in tax cuts, well now I do. And to social conservatives; see my VP. Reform, reform, reform.

Just don't ask me about the issues such as the economy, the nuances in the war on terror, abortion, and a host of other issues I know nothing about. Just focus on my character because character, not knowledge or judgment is the most important characteristic in this election. See character is part of characteristic.

George Who?

Tell me if I am wrong, the NFL began tonight. The game between the Giants and Washington Ethnic Slurs will be as intellectually stimulating. Oooooooh Commercials.

1 comment:

The Roof Almighty said...

"Aaaaaah? Well, at the end of the night, I guess all you can say was that this was McCain being McCain."

"But will that be enough?"