Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Called Being Pregnant; or, Celebs are Human Too

Warning: Bitchiness ahead.

MSNBC.com is reporting that Angelina Jolie is having a very difficult pregnancy: “The babies are heavy, and she’s exhausted from the weight. The pressure can make it hard for her to breathe at times, and she tires out very easily.” Really? That's so unusual! I've never heard of a pregnant woman having such experiences. How did things go with Shiloh? Did a stork deliver her?

Newsflash: Pregnancy is physically demanding--for some more than others.

End bitchiness (for now).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

difficult pregnancies land you in the hospital on IV fluids or on long term bed rest to prevent preterm labor.

supadiscomama said...

Amen, sister.

p-duck said...

This reminds me of an article I read in which Christina Aguilera expressed her surprise at how painful a c-section recovery was, a surgery she elected to have. Duh. It's major surger.

Oxymoron said...

I just wish my nipples would go back to their normal size. Amen, anyone?

Anonymous said...

i think the nipple ship has sailed. they're not coming back.

supadiscomama said...

Oxymoron, you crack me up.