Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Roof, the Roof, the Roof is Almighty!

Boy, I tell you: Roof Almighty hit that one out of the park. In fact, I will go on record saying that his first blog post may be the very best ever written and posted here on the Rhetorical Situation.

I kept waiting for it come, and I knew it would be good. But I was not fully prepared--nor, in retrospect, could I have been prepared--for the Almighty's post to blow me away as it did. All I can say is

"Bravo, Almighty. B-r-a-v-o!"

6 comments:

Oxymoron said...

Oops! I see that I posted this entry a tad early. My apologies, Almighty. And Welcome.

solon said...

Now, Now. It took the Roof Almighty long enough to accept the invitation.

Did you expect a blog this soon?

harrogate said...

Harrogate loves it, he gobbles it up.

Oxymoron calls things early. He's better at it than anybody. He's currently up for a Peabody for having been the first Mainstream Media Figure brave enough to call the Missouri race for McCaskill.

Oxymoron said...

Remember, Harrogate and all other devoted readers, you heard it here first: The Almighty's blog post is (or will be) AWESOME!

I didn't want this news to slip out as early as it did, as I wanted all to experience his post without expectation, to be transfixed and transformed by his every word and thought, just as I was (or will be).

But, damn it, I just couldn't hold it in.

solon said...

"tggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"

(This is what my cat Billie had to say about the Roof's post. Do you see the excitement?)

Amy Reads said...

Sadly, the Roof is not only NOT Almighty, it's also very, very tardy.

As Mrs. Tardy Roof Not-At-All-Almighty, I can vouch for all of these things.

And more.

Ciao,
Amy