I'll admit it: one of the reasons why I find a lot of enjoyment on the blog concerns the labels. They are too damn funny. SO to start my year-end review, here I my top five labels from 2008:
5. Oxymoron's Listening Room: It's a cult classic.
4. Breaking News!!!: It reminds me of my October visit to Texas and the absurdity of the MSM.
3. Can't Sleep-- Clowns Will Eat Me: It makes me laugh, every time. Honorable mention goes to Kick Me in the Balls just because.
2. Sexual Harassment Panda: I'll be honest, I still have no idea what this means and that's why it finished at Number 2.
1. Annoying M. Well, you know.