Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Because I've Been Busy, Damn It!

Yes, Situationers, it's been a while. And I have been reading, but what with my enormity, the virus from hell I received as a gift from Sweet Toddler J, and trying to finish at least one chapter before Kid B arrives in theaters this summer, even comments are a challenge. For instance, the Virginia Woolf desk is now my wallpaper, solon. Thank you. And, Harrogate, I have some thoughts rattling around in my brain about your Wesley Snipes post. But not enough time or energy to get them out. (Nor, truth be told, the cojones to take myself very seriously after the great and esteemed Reverend has spoken.)

Here in my world, there are two important things to report:
  1. Angelina Jolie has checked into a French hospital to give birth to babies five and six. CNN's reporting it, so it must be news.
  2. J's Free Credit Report boyfriend has another ditty, and she loves it just as much as the first two. So, dear readers, for your viewing pleasure, I submit to you the following:

3 comments:

harrogate said...

Megs:

Yesternight Supadiscomama alerted Harrogate to the current Vanity Fair, which has Jolie on the cover. Superimposed is the caption: "I happen to be with someone who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."

There is also a story in there about MLB smuggling Cuban baseball players. It made Harrogate think of Kramer. Except if the accidentally get Dominicans to play baseball, they'll still be pretty well off.

Keep hammering away on thy Diss!

supadiscomama said...

Well, isn't life for Angie and Brad just peachy-keen perfect? Do I sound bitter? Perhaps. But I'm so sick of the Brangelina machine and their many quotes about their perfect, sexy, beautiful, happy, generous lives. Enough already! We get it.

AcadeMama said...

I heart the Credit Report.com guy! So happy to have another ditty to learn :)