Sunday, July 20, 2008

On Rock of Love, Part Tres; Or, Does Anyone But P-Duck and Oxyfamily Care?

A few months ago, I offered my congratulations to Bret Michaels for finding his soul mate on Rock of Love II. Shortly thereafter I learned that a third installment of the series was planned, this time starring Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi fame. I intended to post this news on our award-winning blog, primarily for fellow Rock-ofLove-lover P-Duck. Alas, the post kept slipping my mind.

Well, yesterday I learned that Richie Sambora will not star in Rock of Love III. Instead, Bret will give it another go. Apparently, he and Ambre broke up. Rumor has it that his rock star lifestyle is to blame. So rather than find another soul mate who cannot cope with "life on the road," part tres will take place on a tour bus, to insure that the lucky girl understands the ins-and-outs (in-and-out, in-and-out, in-and-out, ahhhhh!) of Bret's life.

3 comments:

p-duck said...

Oxymoron this is news!

I'm saddened that it takes a "rock-god" so many reality shows to find 'true love.' Perhaps round three will find Bret with a mistress that can rock his world, or at least, rock his bus...

As much as I find this show amusing,I do think it's time for Bret to retire his hair extensions, stop milking the success of "every rose has its thorn," and settle down and raise his two daughters.

Oxymoron said...

From this angle, the girl on the left looks HOT. Wait, that's Bret...

M said...

Does anyone else find it kind of creepy that his hair is identical to the bikini-clad women standing in the background?