Thursday, August 14, 2008

He still loves Ambre

Admittedly I have never (and don't plan to ever) watched "Rock of Love," but when I found this article on People.com, I had to post a link to it for ardent "Rock of Love" fans P-duck and Oxymoron. Apparently Brett Michaels, in spite of the fact that he is embarking on Season 3 (really, is a 3rd season necessary? Isn't that sort of like a 10th season of "The Bachelor"?), is still in love with Ambre from Season 2. I especially like Big John Studd's comments that the winner of Season 3 will just have to accept Ambre's presence in Brett's life. Any one want to bet that Season 3's finale includes a threesome with Brett, Ambre, and Season 3's winner?

2 comments:

supadiscomama said...

A ratings bonanza, to be sure :)

p-duck said...

I guess Ambre is to season 3 as Heather was to season 2?