Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Deepak Chopra chastises Sean Hannity

Unlike many of my fellow bloggers I don't make a practice of reading or listening to Sean Hannity (why would I want to deliberately raise my blood pressure like that?). I did, however, run across this very interesting letter from spiritual guru Deepak Chopra to Hannity on the Huffington Post while eating my lunch today. Here's my favorite part:

No one expects the right wing to change, but for what it's worth, they have entered an era of reconstruction. They've lost both their power and their credibility. Instead of trying to educate me about being an American, you might want to re-educate yourselves about dirty pool and below-the-belt attacks. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Oxymoron said...

I enjoyed reading this letter. It prompted me to watch the clip in question on youtube. I guess it's worth watching. It's no sexual harassment panda, but what is?