Friday, November 21, 2008

The Post-Election Sarah Palin Chronicles: Thanksgiving Edition

And the incompetence continues....

After following the unique Thanksgiving tradition of pardoning two turkeys, though letting the rest suffer the fate of feast, Sarah Palin gives an interview.

Yet, showing the American people how well she knows her speaking situation, Palin speaks to a reporter while workers at the turkey farm kill turkeys in the background of the interview. According to Fox News in San Diego, Palin knew what was occurring in the background but chose not to shoot the interview at another location.

And to think, she could be our V.P. Elect.



As an FYI, I am on vacation in San Diego. I mean I am at our National Conference in San Diego. It is a hard-knock life, I know, but I will move forward.

No comments: