Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Sopranos: The Movie

The cast of The Sopranos appeared at a charity event for breast cancer in Soho last night. A reporter from NY1 asked Tony Sinco aka Paulie Gualtieri aka Paulie Walnuts about the chances of a Sopranos movie and he replied the the movie was in the head of David Chase and James Gandolfini and we should look for it in 2010ish.

In a related note, the owner of Satin Dolls Club aka the Bada Bing in Northern Jersey received a call (from whom is not known) in which someone from HBO told him not to renovate his club because HBO would be filming there.

Some random website has a discussion of a few possible plots. None seem appealing for me because, if anything, I want to see Meadow Soprano take the family over from Tony. I thought that in the last season the show would head in this direction. But, alas, I was wrong...

If there were to be a movie, what would you want to see?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of meadow taking over. she'd be great.

other than that, I would buy a ticket to see them do almost anything so long as I don't have to see too too much of dr. melfi.

p-duck said...

Meadow definitely needs to take over.

Megs and Solon - I found out that the Soprano scenes that are supposed to be New Hampshire (Vito scenes) were all filmed in Boonton. So, you unknowingly were driving through Soprano country last week!

Charlie Schubert said...

if meadow took over i would shoot myself in the face literally tony is not dead it doesn't matter what imperioli says, he's just mad because they killed christopher off so he doesn't have a part. But anyway there is no chance of it being anyone but jr. or tony, more likely tony, but that is only if they're actually making it who trusts paully walnuts.

Anonymous said...

English isn't my primary language, yet I could fully understand it while using google translator. Very good post, have them coming! Appreciate it!