Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"I'm Voting Republican Because"

This video has been floating around for months, but it seems to be picking up serious steam once again.

Board Members here, it would seem, have gotten so caught up in the minor aspects of Republicanism, we have forgotten the GOP's major accomplishments over the last 8 years, and the Profound aspect of their vision

(M, Harrogate is especially wagging a finger at you, here. You don't give Republicans nearly enough respect. [In what respect, Charley?])

Because remember. Not voting Republican this November, amounts to serious business.

2 comments:

Oxymoron said...

"If the label says it's food, that's good enough for me."

This is a great video. Thanks for sharing.

M said...

Um, I am assuming (which is dangerous, I know) that you're being sarcastic in wagging your finger at me, Harrogate.

'Cause I've been saying that most Republicans are tantamount to the anti-Christ for years.